Photo Gallery
Whats New
Members Gardens
Publications
Membership
Events
FAQs
Links
To Register a new login account email a Username and Password to This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it  

Find us on Facebook

ICS Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login   
BETTER PIC (SORRY) (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Whats this!
Go to bottom Favoured: 0
TOPIC: BETTER PIC (SORRY)
OLLIE (Visitor)

BETTER PIC (SORRY) 14 Years, 7 Months ago  
SORRY LAST ONE DID NOT WORK

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Jacob (Admin)
Mad about Cordylines...
Administrator
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Female International Cordyline Society Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia Birthdate: 1976-11-19
Re:BETTER PIC (SORRY) 14 Years, 7 Months ago  
Hi Ollie, I think the photo you have pictured is called New Guinea Black.

Logged Logged  

Hi, I'm the editor of the Ti-Talk magazine for the International Cordyline Society. I'm married with 3 children and we all love spending time in the garden. I'm keen, eager and willing to learn and LOVE Cordylines!
ollie (Visitor)

i think your right

Logged Logged  
Jacob (Admin)
Mad about Cordylines...
Administrator
graph
Gender: Female International Cordyline Society Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia Birthdate: 1976-11-19
Thanks Ollie : )

How are those Cordylines of yours going from your second shipment?? Did you know Snadra now has her property for sale so you are very lucky you got in when you did.

Was you planning on a 3rd shipment?

Logged Logged  

Hi, I'm the editor of the Ti-Talk magazine for the International Cordyline Society. I'm married with 3 children and we all love spending time in the garden. I'm keen, eager and willing to learn and LOVE Cordylines!
ollie (Visitor)

SANDRA'S FOR SALE!!!!! 14 Years, 6 Months ago  
NO WAY SANDRA'S PLACE IS FORE SALE !! I WOULD BYE IT IF I LIVED CLOSER, YES I WOULD LOVE TO GET ANOTHER SHIPMENT OUT BEFORE TOO LATE, I SENT HER AN EMAIL BUT IF YOU TALK TO HER ANY TIME SOON PLEASE LET HER KNOW I WOULD LIKE TO GET ONE MORE ORDER OUT, WHAT IS SHE GOING TO DO WITH HER STOCK IN POTS? AND I GUSS THE ONES IN THE GROUND WILL GO WITH THE SALE?

Logged Logged  
Jacob (Admin)
Mad about Cordylines...
Administrator
graph
Re:SANDRA'S FOR SALE!!!!! 14 Years, 6 Months ago  
Yeah I know I was shocked too, I do need to talk to her so I will let her know. She has sold off all her plant stock in pots but has kept all of her collection of course, (all her pride and joys) and yes all the parent stock will stay I am expecting. She will be leaving a lot behind, there is a massive history of cordylines sitting on her property.

I saw you had a heap of wood all potted up in one of your photos... I'm expecting that's your sandra collections.....?

There are a few more photos you have that I can probably answer but I would like to get a second opinion first, so I will be in touch soon.

Happy growing!

Logged Logged  

Go to top

Latest News

© 2024 The International Cordyline Society (Best viewed at 1280x1024)